§ 1 General
Your personal information (eg title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and data protection law of the European Union (EU). The following rules inform you in addition to the processing purposes, legal basis, Empfängem, retention periods also about your rights and those responsible for data processing. This privacy statement applies solely to our websites. If you are directed via links on our pages to other pages, please inform yourself there over the handling of your data.
§ 2 Information about cookies
(1) Processing purpose
On this website technically necessary, cookies are used. These are small text files that are stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system.
(2) the legal basis
Legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Abs.1 f) DSGVO .
(3) Legitimate interest
Our vested interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This will make your interest will be considered on data protection.
(4) Storage Duration
The technically necessary cookies are deleted as a rule with the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a long life different from a few minutes up to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF
If you do not want to store these cookies, please disable the acceptance of cookies in your internet browser. However, this may result in our website a function limitation. Permanently stored cookies can also be deleted at any time through your browser.
§ 3 subject rights
Werden personenbezogene Daten von Ihnen verarbeitet, sind Sie Betroffener i.S.d. DSGVO und es stehen Ihnen folgende Rechte uns gegenüber zu:
1. Right to information
They may require a confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed by us.
If such a process before, you can ask us the following information is provided:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data, which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom you have disclosed personal data concerning him or will be disclosed;
(4) the proposed period of retention of personal data concerning or, if concrete information on this are not possible criteria for determining the validity period;
(5) the existence of a right to correct or delete any personal data concerning a right to limitation of processing by us or the right of appeal against this processing;
(6) the existence of a right of application with a regulatory body;
(7) all available information when the personal data are not collected from the data subject about the origin of the data;
(8) the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling according to Art.22 section 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the desired impact of such processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to demand information on whether you are transferred personal data to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can ask about the appropriate safeguards like. Art.46 DSGVO to be taught in the context of the submission.
2. the right to correct
You have the right to correct and / or complete to us, provided that the
processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We need to make the corrections immediately.
3. The right to restrict the processing
Under the following conditions, you may require limiting the processing of personal data concerning:
(1) If you challenge the accuracy of your personal data concerned for a duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of personal data and instead to restrict the use of personal data require;
(3) if we do not need the personal data longer for the purposes of the processing, you
However, this need for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
(4) If you object to processing in accordance with Art.21 paragraph 1 DSGVO have inserted and not yet clear whether we are entitled to proper reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning limited, these data may - apart from their storage - only with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect another person or entity's rights or for reasons of substantial public interest the Union or a Member State are processed.
If the limitation of processing limited to the above requirements, you are taught by us before the restriction will be lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) deletion obligations
, you can ask us that the personal data concerning you will be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately, unless apply one of the following reasons:
(1) The personal data concerning the purposes identified, for which they were collected or processed in any other way, no longer necessary.
(2) you withdraw your consent to the processing gem. Art.6 Abs.1 lit.a or art.9 Abs.2 lit.a DSGVO supported, and there is a lack of otherwise legal basis for the processing.
(3) You like to create. Art.21 paragraph 1 DSGVOObject to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or insert like. Art.21 para.2 DSGVO contradict one against the processing.
(4) The personal data in question has been unlawfully processed.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States, to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning were offered in terms of information society services, in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1 DSGVO levied.
b) information to a third party
We have you made personal data concerning public and we are gem. Art.17 paragraph 1 DSGVO committed to their cancellation, we take in consideration the technology available and to which to inform the implementation costs reasonable measures including technical for data controllers who process personal data about you as person concerned have requested the deletion of all links to these personal data or copies or replications of personal data from them.
The right of cancellation does not apply if the processing is necessary
(1) for exercising the right of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing by the law of the Union or the Member States, we are subject to, or for the performance of a task that is of public interest and is carried out in the exercise of official authority, which we were transferred;
(3) from the public interest in accordance lit.h in the field of public health art.9 Abs.2 and i and art.9 Abs.3 DSGVO ;
(4) archival purposes lying in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes like. Art.89 paragraph 1 DSGVOAs far as making the right referred to in paragraph a) is expected to achieve the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. right to information
Did you make the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to us claims that we are committed to all recipients to whom the personal data in question were disclosed to communicate this correction or deletion of data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or would involve disproportionate effort.
Please contact us over the right to be informed of these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have to get personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, consistent and machine-readable format the right. You also have the right to this data to transmit another charge without disabilities, unless
(1) the processing of consent like. Art.6 Abs.1 lit.a DSGVO or art.9 Abs.2 lit.a DSGVO or on a contract like. Art.6 Abs.1 lit.b DSGVO based and
(2) the processing with automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain, that the question you
personal data is transmitted directly from us another charge, if this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not thereby be impaired.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or done in exercise of public authority that we were transferred.
7. Right to opbject
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation at any time to the processing of personal data concerning that lit.e basis of article 6, paragraph 1 or f DSGVO done to appeal; this also applies to a system based on these provisions profiling.
We will not process the personal data concerning more, unless we can
demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning processes, to operate direct mail, you have the right at any time opposition to which you insert personal data for purposes such advertising processing; this also applies to the profiling, insofar as it relates such direct mail in conjunction.
Contradict the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you are not processed more for these purposes.
You have the option in connection with the use of services of the information society - exercise your right to object by means of automated processes in which technical specifications defined - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC.
8. right to revoke the data protection consent
You have the right to your data protection consent to withdraw at any time. By the withdrawal of consent the legality of up to the revocation occurred because of the consent process is not affected.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right, not one solely on automated processing - to be subject-based decision that will unfold over legal effect or get serious in a similar way - including profiling. This does not apply if the decision
(1), a contract between you and us is necessary for the conclusion or performance
(2), is due to the laws of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject permissible and this legislation appropriate measures to safeguard their rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests included or
(3) express your consent takes place.
However, these decisions must not on special categories of data according to article 9, paragraph 1 DSGVO based unless, not art.9 Abs.2 lit.a or g is true and reasonable measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your vital interests were made.
In relation to these in (1) and (3) cases, we take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Notwithstanding an otherwise administrative or legal proceedings, you have the right to appeal to an oversight authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, your workplace or location of the alleged infringement to if you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning against the DSGVO contrary.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was filed, inform the complainant about the status and results of the appeal including the possibility of a judicial appeal under Art.78 DSGVO .
Responsible for data processing:
Owner G. Smeets
Adolf Böhl-Straße 3
57319 Bad Berleburg
This Datenschutzerkärung was created and is updated continuously.